Glitch Tech training turns out to be a bore. But Miko and High Five's attempt to inject some fun into their session ends with gross consequences.
Phil has Five and Miko undergo "The Tutorial" in the simulator, which leads to an irate Miko to break and hard reboot the console. Seeking their tutorial file, they instead locate the full catalogue of all Hinobi games, and procrastinate playing the infamously unsold "Gross Out." Meanwhile, Phil, having ignored BITT's earlier warnings, is met by old friend "Bookworm" Barbara, who is to inspect his store because of the tournament Glitch, aiming to reset employees and close up if he fails. While playing, Five and Miko realize "Gross Out" was unsold because it was a glitched game, and release "Garbile" who forces the duo out of the simulator. Not wanting Phil to fire them, they lure Garbile into the trash compactor, mistakenly augmenting the glitch. When Phil and Barbara encounter them, Garbile unleashes his Max-Level fury, but Five and Miko get the idea to summon Garbile's game nemesis, Sanitron, to co-pilot for a win. An impressed Barbara decides not to shut down the store and a thankful Phil still has them complete the tutorial. Elsewhere, Barbara informs a superior about Miko and Five's progress, as said superior believes the duo can locate the reclusive "Bolypius."
- High Five
- Mitch Williams (cameo)
- Zahra (cameo)
- Barbara (debut)
- Garbile (debut)
- Chomp Kitty (cameo)
- Bolypius (mentioned only)
- Elderly Woman
- This is the first 23 minute episode.
- This is the first episode to include the theme song.
- When Five is listing off the games in the games file, he lists off Hinobi 2, and Hinobi CD, which could be direct references to the games Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog CD.
- This is the first episode that Miko and High Five reveal that they are Glitch Techs to an elderly woman by accident due to their excitement even though she only wanted some batteries.