Nickelodeon (often shortened to Nick) is an American pay television channel which was launched on December 1, 1977, as the first cable channel for children. It is owned by ViacomCBS through its domestic networks division and is based in New York City. The network's programming is primarily aimed at children and adolescents aged 2–17.
Nickelodeon is the producer of Glitch Techs.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- The Loud House
- The Casagrandes
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks
- Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty
- It's Pony
- Pinky Malinky (Netflix)
- Glitch Techs was intended to air on the Nickelodeon channel, but the show went through hard times during development. It was supposed to air on Nick around late 2018, but it got delayed for a later date unti it finally came out early 2020 on Netflix.
- In early 2019, Nickelodeon froze production of the series and laid off several crew people until the show could be released, questioning if the show is able to become popular enough. Eric Robles soon explained to everyone that the show has not been cancelled, and production was just put on hiatus for the moment.
- Luckily after striking a new deal with Netflix, Nickelodeon decided to rely on them to release Glitch Techs. This is good because unlike cable television, Glitch Techs now has a more worldwide audience on a streaming service like Netflix.