All rules listed on the Regulations also apply to voting forums.
All voting board posts must...
- Be a proposal to change something wiki related.
- Be a non-poll vote and contain:
- General information about the subject and/or why it's being created.
- The original poster's standing on the vote in the opening reply.
- What the users will be voting for using Support, Oppose, or Neutral.
- Stay open for a minimum of 1 week.
- Voting threads require a 30 day waiting period after the last change before being voted on again.
- Staff may reserve the right to void any voting thread for any reason.
- Your reply will be invalidated if you stay off-topic in the voting thread.
- It is encouraged that the original poster to notify an admin or discussions moderator to announce the voting thread and to tally the votes when the 7 days is up.
- In order to participate in or create a voting thread, you must be a member of the wiki for a minimum of 10 days prior to the opening of the thread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.