Please note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user.|
Comply to all of our policies. If you wish to suggest a change to the policy, do so here.
- In accordance to Fandom's ToU and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), users under the age of 13 (16 in the EEA, not including the UK) are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Minor profanity is permitted (such as hell, damn, piss, ass, or bastard when not frequently used or directed at another user) but severe profanity such as the F-Bomb, S-Bomb, "Female Dog" and racial slurs are prohibited, even when censored or shortened.
- Acronyms and abbreviations that are typically known to contain one of the prohibited swear words are not allowed.
- Linking to content with profanity is not permitted unless a warning is given.
- Discussion or sharing of sexually explicit content.
- Hate speech, ethnic slurs, or any other form of discrimination or racism.
- Using a bot program unless a staff member has control of or has approved of the use of the bot.
For your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information
- Share, post, or discuss leaked Glitch Techs content, including fake leaks.
- Leaked content is any media without approval from the creators.
- A fake leak is any Glitch Techs related media that that has been created to imitate official content in order to purposefully misguide people.
- Impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Support or encourage vandalism or breaking of the rules.
- Make multiple accounts unless the one alternate account is used for bot purposes (and has been allowed by the staff).
- Add no speculative, non-canon material, guesses, or theories of any kind in any articles. You can contact an admin if you are not sure if what you are going to add on articles fits this category before posting.
- Link to an unofficial way to view Glitch Techs content (such as seeing full episodes unofficially, etc).
about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc.
Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet.
So please consider this before expressing yourself to the community.