All rules listed on the Regulations also apply to files.
Remember, this is not a file/image-hosting website. Personal files that are uploaded to non-article pages should be kept to a minimum.
- Please follow the file naming system. Ask an admin or content moderator if a file needs to be renamed.
- File categorization is not mandatory, but if you understand the category system, feel free to do so.
- Files that are not in use or are duplicates will be deleted without warning.
- If you wish to have a file restored or deleted, please contact a content moderator or admin.
- Do not replace episode or character images with your own image, relevant or not.
- If you have a higher-quality picture than an image found on a gallery, feel free to replace it.
- Images used on the templates of characters require a vote to be changed in Discussions.
- Please contact an admin if you wish to reshoot a gallery of any large scale reupload of an entire episode for the purposes of replacing old images and improving quality.
- Files containing fanon content must comply to our Fanon Policy.