High Five and Bergy romp through the city on a quest for glitches and experience points. Meanwhile, it's sister bonding day for Miko and Nica.
When Five realized he forgot to pre-order limited edition swag, BITT informs him there's a saved copy in the Loot Locker for XP trade-in. Dream Team co-op with Bergy for a timed crystal quest to get the XP needed, but Miko is concurrently forced by her mother to take Nica along for "bonding time," mandating a selfie every ten minutes for confirmation. Five and Bergy collect the first crystal from a game turtle, but fail to reset a witness, while Nica explains to Miko how her classmates mocked a random student after a misunderstanding, so Nica feels pressure. After Five and Bergy get more crystals, they reluctantly invite Nica as they seek more crystals at a car-wash. In Five's haste, he opens a hole in the ground to reveal a treasure trove and a 'Narwhalrus' Glitch, the boss from an app game Nica plays: "Crystal Crush." Nica proves the gems around them are ammunition, so they use it to attack the Glitch by destroying its projectiles. Sacrificing their crystals to wear down Narwhalrus, Dream Team weaken it so Five can land the finishing blow and collect 500,000 XP; the Kubota sisters later take another selfie, after the fun day together.
- High Five
- Nica Kubota
- Mitch Williams
- Sabrina's Mom
- Intense Lady on the phone
- Intense Guy
- Narwhalrus (debuts)
- Nica now knows that her sister Miko is working for Glitch Techs.
- Sabrina looks like Mabel from the animated series "Gravity Falls."
- It is known that Bergy gets the most XP due to sticking to the low-level glitches when no Glitch Techs wants to do it.
- Crystal Crush shares the same name as Candy Crush. Possibly a parody cameo in the show.